Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First travel day to Newark on my way to Sweden!

As the previous week had ended, so started my morning on Monday. I was running around making sure I had everything I needed for my trip. Passport, check. Wallet, check. Me, check. My nephew, Dean saved me and gave me a ride to the airport. Once on the plane, I found myself sitting next to two young Britts who had just finished touring the US and were on their way back to Manchester, England. Nice kids. It was a bit strange getting to the airport in New Jersey and not knowing anyone. I had yet to meet up with anyone in my party. Later that evening, I found my way to the hotel bar and made fast friends with the business travelers sitting next to me. We sat and shared stories for a few hours over drinks. It was awesome to see how I could fit right in with two seasoned business travelers. We had a lot of laughs!

Sent from my HTC Windows Phone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun brother and be careful!
Babs

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
So cool, wish I was going too! Great beer shot!
Love you,
xoxo
gigi =)